Contact us

Litigants should not generally contact the judge assigned to their case directly. Rather we ask that you contact the attorney assigned to your case. You can find this information in your assignment letter or your Order Governing Proceeding.

Alternatively, for docket matters contact one of our Docket Clerks, write OHA at, or telephone our main number at (202) 245-8300.